ALL THAT IS IMPORTANT TO YOU.
With more 1.000 employees Uzin Utz AG counts as the premium provider of systems for treatment (installing, maintaining and removing) of floors. Our brands available in this field are UZIN, codex, Pallmann, unipox, Wolff, RZ. As employer we show at least as much appreciation for a personal and professional development of our personnel as we do for the profitable growth of the Group.
As a specialist we providing a complete range for the installation, renovation and maintenance of wood flooring – from surface treatment, cleaning and maintenance, down to wood floor adhesives, products for subfloor preparation and machines.
For our brand pallmann we are searching (a) qualified employee(s) for the earliest entry date possible as:
(he/she) for Serbia
- Consulting and supporting craftsmen, wholesalers and retailers
- Introduction of new products craftsmen, wholesalers and retailers
- Conducting of workshops, demonstratons and other promotional events
- Technical advice on jobside and system recommendations
- You have an economic-technical education with a professional career in our branch, like construction engineer (he/she) or construction technician (he/she).
- Ideally, you are already experienced in sales or in technical sales representation.
- You think in a sales-focused way, find pleasure in selling and have a high affinity to top quality products.
- At least 1 to 2 years of work experience in a similar function
- You are a person with strong communication skills and a convincing appearance.
- You are a flexible person who likes to travel and you hold a valid driving license in the B Class.
- You show a high level of personal commitment and motivation.
- Ability to speak English/German
We offer you:
- A versatile, interesting and challenging task area
- Flat structures in a successful team
- A high degree of flexibility and self-responsibility
- Full payment, internal training program
What we offer: We offer you a versatile, interesting and demanding task field, flat structures in successful teams and a high degree of flexibility and personal responsibility. Moreover, you can expect a secure job whit full payment and internal initial training program at our company – a successful and employee-oriented family enterprise, as well as an appealing and performance-based compensation.
Your opportunity: If you find this diversified job appealing and if you can comply with the above requirements, then we look forward to receiving your application in English/German language by e-mail (PDF document) sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for the submission of applications: 01.01.2017
Your contact partner for this job advertisement is
Mr. Sava Jojić, E mail: email@example.com, Tel.: +381 11 3989 050.